Monday, January 18, 2010

AVON orders

I have been an AVON Independent Sales Representative for only a few months now and love it..since being laid off, my days were pretty quite. So to get back in the swing of things I thought why not AVON. My husband was very supportive and probably thought great she will be doing something..hahah..Well I have to tell you, I love the products, probably have tried just about all of them. hah.. and I have met such nice people doing this.

Well today is the day I submit my AVON orders..(every two weeks) I love this day.hahah. I realized something as I put this order in today.. I really do love the AVON products. So I will tell you about some today..In my order today, I ordered something different.. for me. of course, I ordered a new purse, a pair of really nice brown shoes and a watch..yes. I am excited. Of course I ordered my usual demos to show my customers.. I love those. They are new items that will come out in the catalog in the near future. I am excited. I have a new fragrance coming and a new skin so soft product. (because I cannot get enough of those). I also have a new nailpolish and blush for my daughter. I am a bit addicted to ordering the new products and now that I think about it the old ones too.. hahah. I have to admit they are really good. The ones I think you all should have are the
Skin So Soft products for the winter such as:

Skin So Soft Bath Oil.. (ok this really does work) I get the pink one and put it on a bath puff instead of in the bath.. love it. One of my customers doubles her orders of this when on sale and really sold me on it.. hahah. She was so cute and convinced me to get a bottle.. she was right. It does make your skin so soft...ahhaha. The other ones I like are:

Skin so Soft Body lotion..,Skin so Soft Body Gell, Skin so Soft Hand Lotions.. renew and refresh age defying.. ooh that is nice especially for the cold weather months put it on before you go to bed.. works very good; Skin So Soft wintersoft intense concentrate (great); Skin So Soft wintersoft handwash.. love this in all the bathrooms...
A new product coming out now is the skin so soft wintersoft polishing bady wash... so nice.. with shea butter and vitamin E. has little exfoliating beads in it. I really like this one.

Ok I guess you know now that I love this stuff..hahah. It is also so reasonable in price. Try this link to browse a new catalog.
http://youravon.com/static/catalog/2010/03/en/p1.html?ba=null%20 Hope you enjoy it.
Try them and let me know.. I think you will love them also.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like you've found a calling selling Avon. Good luck! I'm wondering what shade of lipstick would look good on Lilly (wink-wink)... people love dogs and she could probably triple your orders.

    I love your blog - keep it up! Katie

    ReplyDelete