Sunday, January 17, 2010

Funny Grandson Stories...


One of my favorite things in life is listening to my daughter tell me stories of my twin 7 year old grandsons. Lisa has been blessed with the funniest two kids ever, as well as god gave Lisa a great sense of humor and lot of patience...(she needs it).

This weeks favorite story, and there are many.. Lisa said, they had one of those nights when the boys were just in a mood that we will call very SILLY.. laughing hysterically at each other.. Things were not going too good. Well Lisa went in her room a flipped on the light, which also controls the ceiling fan.. The boys had put a box of 100 straws on the fan blades...you guessed it 100 straws covered her room..It was raining straws.. now as a grandma, I found this hysterical, as well as pretty ingenious. Although I wouldn't have wanted to clean that up.. Needless to say, it was an early to bed night for the twins..oh my. You have to love them.

I have a feeling my grandson Daniel will go on to be an engineer. Another night when Lisa was sleeping, she got up to go to the rest room in the middle of the night. Opened the bathroom door which was boobie trapped by yarn...to a guitar and various other objects and doors through out the apartment..She said, all you heard was bang boom bang.. as every item was attached.. Of course the boys thought this was the funniest thing ever.. and when Lisa came out of the rest room, it was reset.. to happen again.. Now that is funny..I love those kids..For Mothers of Twin Boys I give you a big high five.. you also will get a medal I believe in heaven..hahah. Lisa probably could write a book... and I am hoping she does one day..and until then I will keep you posted on first things first..

1 comment: